Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deal: Stila on Sephora.com

I have been thinking to try Stila products, since there were reviews that said their eyeshadows are very high quality. I saw some good deals in Nordstrom Rack last week, but decided to search online first before getting myself into buying them.

Glad I didn't. :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I just received a newsletter tonight from Sephora. At the bottom, there was the Big Stila Sale that caught my attention. Awesome!


Stila website also have the similar deal, but I prefer to buy from Sephora since I get to accumulate points, get free samples and buy other brands. 

I am especially excited with their Limited Edition Stila Girl Travel Palettes that come in 5 series. Each of them cost only US$10 (value US$65). So far, the USA and Paris palettes have been released. The remaining three will be Tokyo (August), Moscow (Spetember) and Fiji (November). Temptalia rated the USA palette a "D", which is a very bad rating, since she was comparing to the high quality eyeshadows of Stila in the single products. I am going to take the risk, if I really don't like them, will just return them to Sephora. I do hope it is not as bad as her review.

The picture above showed the four Limited Edition palettes that I just ordered. The US$15 palette is an interesting one, since I can record a message to make it a talking palette! How cool is that? I wanted to buy the Runway Look Palette, but it was out of stock. So I opted for the US$10 It Girl Eyeshadow Trio Palette (value US$54).

Rest assure there will be haul and review posts when they are here!! ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

you can actually return the product to sephora if you don like it??? O_O

never tried stila products b4...
i wonder why do you need to record a message in an eyeshadow palette? :D

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton: Yap! Even if you have used it, you still can return it if you don't like it. I think their rule is as long as it is not 1/3 used, you can return it.

LOL One of the mother recorded a warning so that everytime her young daughter opened it, her "Leave my makeup alone!" scared her off. :P