Sunday, July 25, 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Naked Palette Look 2

I love this Saturday, as the hubby is not having OT. We drove around and ended up in a Filipino restaurant called Sunset Manila (not the typical restaurant, but more like the food court style self-service). The foods were cheap, and my favorite is definitely the Pancit Malabon, I just hope the Crispy Prata was the pork leg cut with more meat.

For my outing today, decided to use the Naked Palette (Again!! I just can't help but to reach for it lately. Feel bad for my other palettes.) to try a Nude makeup. I have never really did a Nude look before, so this was my first attempt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For my eyes, I went for my two favorite shades from Urban Decay before the Naked palette era.

Here is a brief description:

1. Apply "Sin" all over the lid and crease using a concealer brush.
2. Draw upper lash line using "Whiskey".
3. Use "Smog" to cover the lash line and blend lightly. Dab a bit of "Smog" on the outer lid and working it slowly to create a light smoky effect. Blend lightly along the crease too.
4. Draw lower lash line using "Zero" and apply a thin layer of "Smog" underneath it. Blend both well.
5. Use "Virgin" to highlight the highest brow bone and the tear duct area. 
6. Define brow using "Gunmetal".
7. For my eyelashes, I curled with the e.l.f. lash curler, and applied Tarte mascara (I love love this!! Definitely a review on it.)
8. For my cheek, I used Lancome "Mocha Havana". This blush gave a very nice brownish pink effect. However, I couldn't get my blush quite right on my face, so it looked quite defect.
9. Finally, for the lips, I used e.l.f. "Natural Nymph" to nude out my original lips color. Applied and blotted it twice so that the color stick on my lips. Then, I applied Lancome Fever Gloss in Inferno over it. I was very surprised it actually turned out quite well, just exactly the Nude effect I was looking for.

Final result?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hehe... what do you think? Not too bad?

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: