Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Haul: Sephora.com - Urban Decay, Sephora, DDF and free gifts

Ok, I know I just bought somethings from Sephora few weeks ago. However, I need to make this purchase because it is something I have wanted since the day it came out on June 29. I was hesitating. Then, at a very fast speed, it was sold out. Luckily, Sephora.com started to sell it online too, but it was sold out after less than 2 days. Regretted I did not order it. So, when the 2nd time it was available again online, I decided to get it, despite it is not a limited version. Somehow, I want it NOW! It was sold out again after the day I ordered it from Sephora.com. *wipe cold sweat*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally! My parcel is here. ^_^


I have issue with the UPS man. Everytime when he comes, never knock at my door. Just left the things outside. I only knew my things already arrived when I checked their online tracking that showed my parcel status "Front door." Luckily, I am in a neighborhood that is pretty safe. But still... if he loses this parcel, I am pretty sure he will see a nasty fish.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I ordered my stuffs on July 14, Sephora shipped it on July 15, and it arrived today (July 21). Took about a week for my items to arrive from the East Coast.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I only bought 2 things.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It came with three samples of my choice. I am especially excited with the Temptu Adorn Temporary Tattoos. Going to try it on tomorrow for a special day.

The other two samples are Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish Duo in Amber and Dolly and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also, this was a weekly special whereby with any purchase online, one could get it for free.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This item purchased was simply to top up my ordere to US$50 so that I could get free shipping. I have always wanted to try body butter, also I am tempted to make some DIY eye primer which need body better as an ingredient.  This was on sales for only US$6 (normal price US$16), just nice to reach US$50.

Ok, so those are not the main reason why I made this order.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is!

The new Urban Decay NAKED palette.

The first time I saw it online, it was love at first sight. I have never wanted a palette as much as this one. Eventhough I have own four Urban Decay palettes, I am glad I bought it.

At US$44 before tax, it comes with a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Inside the palette, there are 12 colors in neutral shade weighing at 1.3g each (full size single eyeshadow is 1.5g each) plus a double-ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil with each side weighing at 0.5g (normal size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is 1.2 g).

I am going to do a very long review on this Naked Palette as compared to my other four Urban Decay Palettes very soon. So stay tune!

XOXO Fish Fish

4 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

arghhhhh!!!
ive read so many raves about the naked palette but i've never owned an urban decay palette before so i dare not make the RM180++ investment (there are spree-ers in malaysia organizing sprees for this naked palette)

yay yay...hope to see the detailed review soon!!! :D you are killing me with all your nice purchases

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

I am so envious! :)

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton: Hey dear, you mean you can get it in Malaysia for RM180?? That really is not too bad you know. I paid more than US$48 because of the stupid sales tax. Do you want me to inform you about their Friend and Family sales in fall (spring was 30% off), then you will get it for a good deal. I just finished a very long review on it!!

Peachy Pink Sisters: The review is up. :P I wish I am more patience so that I can get it at much cheaper price during the F&F sales.

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Haha! I was advised by a friend to wait for the F&F sale too :) I guess I just have to content myself with the review and pics :) - Trace