Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Deal: Lancome Free Fall In Love Gift on macys.com

Lancome in Macy's are quite generous with free gifts.

A few times per year, they will give out nice gifts with purchase.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All photos from macys.com

For their fall 2010 free gifts, you get a Free 7-item package with purchase US$32.50 and above.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am especially enchanted by this beautiful red cosmetic pouch.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Also, I can never have enough of their Bi-Facil Makeup Remover. It is the best.

I would really like to have the pink color lipstick too.

However, I am going to pass this time.

Although I do use some of the Lancome skincare products, I do find that I can live without them. In fact, I am drifted more to use Murad and Origins for skincare nowadays. Their cosmetics are not attracting me as strong as some of the other brands.

Worse, I still have quite a few unused Lancome products in my collections. I think it is the best for me to save my money this time.

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: