Friday, August 20, 2010

Deal: Origins FREE Full Size Product and FREE Shipping

I love Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. It is the product that convert me to an Origins believer.

Today in an email, my friend told me about a couple very good deals on Origins that will end on Aug 23, 2010. If you like Origins products, and want a really good deal, read on.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All photos source: Origins.com

With these good deals, I got a bottle of Knot Free Shampoo (US$13) and a bottle of Knot Free Finishing Rinse (US$13) in two orders.

So, what are the good deals that came with them?




For the Knot Free Shampoo, I entered Offer Code "THANKS".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The "THANKS" Promo allows you to enjoy a FREE full size Mega Mushroon Skin Relief Eye Serum (US$45 value), plus FREE Standard Shipping (normally US$5) with ANY ORDER through Aug 23, 2010.



Besides, I also get to choose one of the two samples that come with every order.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Among Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

... and Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief, I decided to get this one since the sample comes in tube.




For the Knot Free Finishing Rinse, I entered Offer Code "MYGIFT".


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The "MYGIFT" Code allows you to enjoy a FREE full size Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash (US$18.50 value), plus FREE Standard Shipping with ANY ORDER through Aug 23, 2010.

I also chose Peace of Mind On-The-Spot Relief for this order.

Considering I only spent slightly over US$28 (after tax) to get four products that worth over US$89 (before tax), it is worth money spent. :)

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: