Sunday, August 01, 2010

Haul: e.l.f. Hollywood Eyelashes Kit from Target

Yuriko and Reika have left L.A. Their next destination is San Jose. I am already missing Reika. She is definitely one of the coolest 19-month I have encountered. There are so many things I want to blog about her in my travels and foods blog, but just have to recharge myself first with a good sleep after three-day busy yet fun schedule. This will just be a short post about my very mini haul of an e.l.f product recently.

During my previous biggest haul of e.l.f. products, I did not get the Hollywood Eyelashes Kit because of a few not so good reviews. I should have got it.

So I went to the Target store next to my gym hoping to get it. But, it was out of stock. I went to check a few times for the past two weeks after my gym, and finally it was restocked again.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Decided to get it at full price (US$3 plus 8.75% tax). I don't think I'll be buying in bulk again from e.l.f. anytime soon, so it is better for me to just get this now instead of waiting for my next 50% off purchase.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For US$3, the kit was a very good deal.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It came with a pair of dramatic eyelashes.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A small tube of glue, which unlikely will be used.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is a lash stand. I have yet to test how useful it is.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The sole reason for me to buy this kit, however, is the eyelash applicator. I tried to use my fingers to apply false lashes, and I was really really bad at it. I don't like the idea of using a tweezer neither. I figure this might be worth the try.

Just give this noob a few weeks to practise how to use it before reviewing it, hopefully it turns out great. ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

4 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Looking forward! :) I've never used false lashes (my sister and I are blessed with long lashes so we never really felt the need to) so your review may change my mind since the kit is affordable :) - Trace

Fish Fish said...

Trace, I have only used twice so far! My eyelashes are thick, but only medium length. Once in a while, I would like to have fun with super dramatic long lashes when I am doing more intensed eyelook.

Kimmy said...

can't wait to see how it works-I've never done false lashes! btw i posted a look with my chanel tattoos!

Fish Fish said...

Kimmy, thank you!! They looked so cute!! Especially the little CC on your back! I will definitely post a review when I have figure out how to use it well.