Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Haul: Sephora.com - Stila, Sephora and free Aquolina

My Stila order on Sephora.com arrived last week. It took about a week to reach me from the east coast.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Glad to see the box was much smaller this time.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As usual, my three choices of the free samples.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This time, I picked Stila One Step Makeup Foundation in Light, Phyto Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Inside the box, there were my five items that I purchased and one free weekly special gift!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The 4 Stila eyeshadow palettes cost a total of US$45 before tax. With another US$5 purchase, I will get free shipping which will cost me around US$6.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After looking at the sales list, I decided to get this Sephora Makeup Palette To Go Bronze Tone for only US$7. This palette was almost like the size of a business card.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Besides getting a free shipping, I also got this generous sample size Aquolina Pink Sugar Body Mousse for free from the weekly special. It smells really good. Can't wait until I use it in fall and review it.

So far, I have tried the Stila Road to Radiance palette and Sephora Bronze Tone palette once. After a few more use, I will do review on each of the palette.

As far as the packaging, I absolutely love the design and the size of the Stila Collectible Travel Palettes. Now I am waiting for the 3rd one to be released on Aug 15. Since VIB can use a FREE shipping code one this month with any purchase, I can get the next one online again!! X^_^X

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Yey Stila!!!! =) I hope you're happy with your items, FIsh Fish!

Don't you just feel happy when packages arrive? Haha!

Fish Fish said...

Yes I do! I am always excited to see my postmen. :P

I have yet to try out more on the Stila I bought.