Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fun Beauty: Free mail sample from Shiseido

Normally, I am getting free samples for beauty products with purchases. Once in a while, I get some free samples from Sephora VIB monthly specials. But I have to go to them.

But this time, the free sample came to me in a different way.

It was mailed to me by Macy's, in a nice little envelope.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Inside was a piece of card.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was actually a free sample of a Shiseido new product.

I have never received any free sample from Shiseido through mail. In fact, I have never received any free beauty sample through such a way in U.S. It was a little pleasant surprise for me.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This new Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream cost US$130 for their regular size product, something that is definitely out of my purchasing ability.

I am happy to get a small sample to try without even requesting.

Thank you Shiseido. ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

PEACHY PINK SISTERS said...

Wow how generous of Shiseido, Fish Fish. This brand's prices are jacked up 100% here in Manila, which explains why I've only tried 2 or 3 items. =P I hope the product works!

Fish Fish said...

Yes Trace, Shiseido have expensive products. I only have their Suncare products, which I love. In U.S., majority of Shiseido customers are Asian.