Thursday, September 16, 2010

Haul: Lancome Blanc Expert GN-White

The Hubby just came back from China two nights ago. While transiting in Hong Kong Airport, he helped me to buy a skincare item that I have wanted to try for quite some time. It was the only item in my lists that he could find. None of the Shiseido Maquillage nor Majolica Majorca could be found. Lousy airport!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Instead of only one, he bought a duo set for me. It was a souvenir from him. ^_^



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This Lancome Blanc Expert GN-White is not available in Lancome US.

It was not cheap. The duo cost US$156.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was tempted to try it when I saw the Beauty Choices in More magazine for this year. It was chosen as the best Dark Spot Eraser in Hong Kong. Then few weeks ago, my friend who would restock this every single time when she went to an Asian airport, told me this product is really effective. My desire to try it even grew stronger since then.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It even claimed to show the difference as short as three days after application.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Inside the duo package, there are two slim individual packs.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a comparison of the tube with its packaging.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was larger that I have imagined, and I really love the sleek blue packaging.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The 30 ml is definitely much more than my Dr. Ci:Labo Super White 377 Ex that I am currently using (18 ml). But it is also almost twice the price of the Dr. Ci:Labo Super White 377 Ex.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Dr. Ci:Labo Super White 377 Ex does help me to reduce my dark spots, but as a very slow and minor effect. I am going to try the Lancome Blanc Expert GN-White next week and see if obvious differences will be spotted after two weeks. With that kind of price, it better be!

Thank you dear Hubby, I love this souvenir!

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: