Friday, September 03, 2010

Haul: Sephora.com - Sephora brand, Ole Henriksen and Free Samples

The hubby departed to China last night. He is going to Fu Zhou, the hometown of his grandparents. I am having 12 days of back to single. I have planned a series of things to do, including having a list of posts for this blog. Expect to see a daily update for these two weeks. ;)

Started my part time job for two days already. The hourly pay is very low, but I am so glad I can have something to do, earning my own pocket money while continue to find a full time job. I still have a manuscript to submit to my former boss. That will occupy part of my time too.

Few days ago, another parcel from Sephora was shipped to my apartment while I was working.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a very mini haul.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In fact, I only bought a single item, a very small item. I found this Sephora "Tricks of the Trade" Eyeliner Last for only US$6 (original price US$14) from the sales list.

After reading the reviews, decided to give it a try.

I ended up paying US$12.47, including the tax and shipping fee.

Usually, I will accumulate the items I want to buy until eligible to get their free shipping. However, I paid for the shipping because of a free gift.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As usual, the online order came with three free samples. My choices were Urban Decay de-slick in a tube, Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30 and Caudalie Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes and Lips. But these were not the reasons why I paid for the shipping.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was THIS free gift!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They are deluxe sample sizes of new Ole Henriksen products. I regretted did not use my 500 points to exchange for some Ole Henriksen products to try a couple months ago. I was so glad to see these free gifts were offered with any minimum purchase last week.

They are Ole Henriksen Truth Revealed Super Creme SPF 15 and Truth Is In The Eyes that worth more than US$30.

I am going to start trying these in a few days time when my current moisturizer and eye serum run out. Will review about them after my trial. *excited*

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: