Sunday, September 19, 2010

Personal: I just ordered Urban Decay Book of Shadow III on Sephora.com!

Totally unexpected!

I came back from my 5 hr part time, feeling tired yet happy with some pocket money. While I was thinking to treat the Hubby some Dim Sum tomorrow, I have changed my mind.

I spent it on ordering another new eyeshadow palette. *blush*

The Urban Decay Book of Shadow III palette on Sephora.com.

Surprised to see it is available online since September 17, two weeks earlier than what I heard (October 1). Luckily I went to my daily dose on Purseblog Forum. That is the place where you can get the fastest news on cosmetics availability on any site. Glad to see it is still available today, as the ones on Urban Decay website were gone in 10 min! And better, I get to use my V.I.B 10% off promotional code and free shipping too. If only it is also free tax. :P

Thank you for those who share.

And yes, I will definitely show the BOSIII here when it arrives. ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

3 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

lol! did your hubby know that you actually intended to use the money to treat him to dim sum? hahaha...

*waits patiently for you to show the book of shadow III* :)

Leticia said...

I am still on the fence about whether or not to get this. I have the Book of Shadows II, and the colors seem almost the same to me. I would like to get Loaded, but that is a lot to pay for a palette for one shadow.

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, he understands. :P This is more urgent, we will just on hold the Dim Sum treat. I am excited for the day I can touch it!

Leticia, if Loaded is the only color you want to get, then you really might want to hold on with his BOSIII. I didn't have any BOS, so this is a good one for me to try. I heard a lof of good reviews about BOSII, including some makeup artists. I wish I was into makeup earlier.