Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Personal: Ridiculous Speed to be Sold Out

As those of you who have been following this blog, you know I am a big fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows and eyeliners. I knew about the Book of Shadow Vol. III since June, and I have been interested to get one.

Finally, last night, from a makeup forum, I learned that it was going to available online on Urban Decay website.

However, this morning, when I went to the website, it was already Out of Stock. Wow! I thought that was really fast. Then, I found out it was sold out in less than 15 min!!! Didn't even think it would be that fast. Made me wonder how many were actually available for this online order.

I submitted my email to be notified when it is available. And I am actually hoping Urban Decay will do the same for this Book of Shadow III as what they did on Naked Palette, by sending emails in batches on the first come first buy basis to customers, and limit 1 per person, and giving each customer 48 hr to buy the BOS III.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After a few hours this thing sold out and I submitted my email for notification, I got an email with the above picture and link. An email too late to arrive.

Hmmm...

I may like their products, but seriously, their marketing tactics is so not my cup of tea.

2 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

wah the pop up can be lighted up!...
kekeke...say no to temptations! >.<
how much is tis ?

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, it is US$54 before tax.