Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review: Kose Clear Turn White Mask - Hyaluronic Acid

Do you enjoy your face therapy session at home?

I do. And I try to do it twice a week using different masks.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Although I have only tried a few type of masks so far, this is one of my favorite.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Kose Clear Turn White Mask come in 10 different varieties. I didn't know about this brand, until a friend gave me a pack of the Kose Cear Turn White Mask - Hyaluronic Acid, with five sheets in one pack. It was kept in my drawer for quite a long time, until I was caught up with the cosmetics and skincare fever.

The first time I used it, it was a road of no return to me. How could I be so silly to put it aside all this while? Yesterday, after my facial treatment, I still have the last sheet left, and I am planning to buy a different version to try when this runs out. In the U.S., you can get it from an Asian store for about US$12. It is not that expensive considering the 5 sheets inside, but in Japan, one can get it as cheap as US$6!

Got to get dozens of this if I do go back to Japan one day!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I did my facial treatment last night using this mask instead of my usual faster and easier mask that I love. The mask came in folded form. You have to be gentle and careful to spread it nicely on your face.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After a couple minutes, here was how my face looked with the mask on. The mask felt light and moisturizing on my face. The mask itself is made from cotton linter that is very gentle to the delicate face skin. The moisturizing liquid on the mask does not contain alcohol and mineral oil. It is recommended to leave it on the face for 10 min, but I like to extend it to 20 min.

During the 20 min, I just laid down, covered my eyes with the mask, and just have a short nap. I don't walk around or do other things when I am applying sheet mask and I learned that the good esssence of a sheet mask is best absorb by simply laying down.

After that, I just had to take it off, rub the remaining liquid on my hand, and wash everything off with warm water.

I always love the feel on my face after applying this mask. Touching my face was like touching a Jello with firm texture, if you know what I mean. :P

I will definitely be buying this brand again considering the price, the feeling while using it and the touch on my face after using it. I still can feel my face feeling extra moisturized even after a day.

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

N said...

I just purchased this mask and will be giving it a try tonight! I hope it works for my uber dry and sensitive skin!!!

Fish Fish said...

N! Please leave a message here again to tell me what is your thought after using it ok? I am excited to know how it will work on very dry and sensitive skin. Thanks!