Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fun Beauty: Free Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

I am quite excited that my $150 Challenge will be ending soon. 3.5 more days to go.

My skin condition is getting so much better, thanks to my well-trusted skincare products. The ironic part? It was also the same brand products that caused such a horrible break out on my face. Anyway, I am going to try the BB Cream again to confirm it is the one to blame.

Anyway, today I went to the mall after receiving an email from Origins. Ever since I tried their Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash, I am convinced by this brand. Good quality, affordable price and friendly to the environment.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And I came back with this generous size free sample! Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pore. Exactly something good for my very budgeted month, and my continuing search for the right mask for me.


Initially, I wanted to have a Free Mini Facial Time to release my stress, but the lady in charge at the counter was not available. But she asked Sales Assistant at another beauty brand to help to distribute the free mask samples. I'll be going back for the Mini Facial Time hopefully on Sunday.

I received this Clear Improvement, suitable for all skin types. The sample is 30 ml (worth more than $6). At regular size (100 ml), it is sold at $21 before tax.

I am going to try it tonight, for 7 days. Instead of applying 1-2 times per week for mask session, I'll be applying it everyday for a whole week. This is a mask applying technique that I just learnt from a coworker. She read about it from a beauty site. Let see if clear difference will be shown on my face after a week.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Mini Facial Time with a Free Sample is available from 28-31 Oct for people in U.S. Just call or stop by to book your appointment.

Have fun! ^_^

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good to hear that your face is recovering now. Take care!

Fish Fish said...

Thanks Melissa. It is fully recovered. :)