Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just In Deal: Sephora Friends and Family 2010 starts today!

I have not received any email about Sephora's 2010 fall F&F sales yet, but it has already started on Sephora.com. The sales will last from now until Nov 3 for online, and I believe the in-store sales will be available from Oct 22 to Nov 3.

Just enter code "FF2010", not case sensitive. Everything will be given a 20% discount. I have tried, and it works. And this code can be applied for multiple uses I think, as someone has already made three orders using this code.

I am going to wait until Nov 1 to do my purchases since my $150 challenge will not allow me to order now. So far, I only need to refill three things, but not happy that the Sephora waterproof makeup remover is out of stock again! Hopefully by the time I can make my purchase, they are available at least in-store.

Happy shopping if you are in U.S. ^_^

I am waiting for more F&F sales, especially Urban Decay's. :P

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: