Friday, October 01, 2010

Personal: Heat rash is so disturbing!

It has been a very busy week for me.

Work, preparing and submitting job application, and heat rash.

It was record high hot day on Monday. I was working whole day, but my workplace is always overheat. The boss does not allow air-con temperature to set lower than 75 degree F, and that day, it felt extra hot and humid, despite being in door.

At the end of the day, when I came home, I was horrified to see both my upper arms, some area around my stomach and back were all covered with rashes. The last time I was having this problem was 4 years ago.

It has been 4 days since this heat rash started to attack me. They feel so itchy that I keep scratching them. And today, I went to get an anti-itch ointment with recommendation from the pharmacist. Hopefully in three days, this problem will subside. At least after applying tonight, I don't feel as itchy.

This Sunday, I will be revealing a palette that I have been so excited about. I have received it on Monday. Some of you might have guessed what it is. ;)

XOXO, Fish Fish

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Hey Fish Fish,
Hopefully you will recover soon.
I have started to enjoy reading your beauty blog when I'm free. It's amazing. The last time you told me that you did not like to make up, but I think you are an expert now. Maybe I will need some advice from you one day!

Fish Fish said...

Hey Melissa, thank you, the heat rash is still irritating me, though slightly better. I am still an apprentice, but getting more comfortable in trying out more looks. ;)