Saturday, October 16, 2010

Personal: How many kinds of skincare product do you use at night?

I just counted mine, oh wow, I am using at least 6 types every night. These are the ones that I am currently using.

1. Cleanser - Lancome or Clinique.
2. Toner - Murad, Lancome, Shiseido or Clinique.
3. Moisturizer - Estee Lauder or Clinique
4. Eye cream - Dr. Ci:Labo
5. Dark spot whitening - Lancome
6. Eyelashes growing - Careprost
7. Makeup remover (only during makeup day) - Neutrogena, Sephora or Lancome
8. Mask (only 1-2 times per week) - Murad or Kose

70% of them are actually either free gifts or free samples that I received while doing other purchases. Some of them I really like which I plan to buy next time, some I just want to finish them so that I can move on to try others. So far, I am grateful none of them really make my face breakout. ^_^

But, I think eating too much peanut butter and the employee meals are causing my face to breakout. :( Time to choose more steamed or boiled choices than grilled.

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: