Monday, November 29, 2010

Deal: Hurry! 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set

Hello Cyber Monday!

I am totally excited with this deal, just ordered one.

The Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

15 full size 24/7 Eye Pencils.
6 new colors.
1 sharperner.

Normally will cost $264 even before tax.

And now, for the celebration of 15 anniversary, all these will be $92 only (even after tax, for my city, it will be only US$100.05!)

Are you a huge Urban Decay fan like me? If yes, this is a deal too good to pass.

You'll be able to get it first today from 10am - 2pm. After that, this set will only be on sale to public in January 2011. I wanted to wait for the Friends and Family, but I am just too eager to get this set for now.

:P

Can't wait to see what are the other three anniversary products!

XOXO, Fish Fish

3 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

its so pretty!
at first i thought u bought a set of magic pen..haha

N said...

wow! I saw the set but balked at the price...I don't think I wear enough eyeliners to splurge on this. BUT I am excited to see if there are other things in the anni products that I like!

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, I was thinking coloring pencil set! LOL I am so excited to receive it this week!

N, me too! I am very curious what are the other three anni products! We shall wait!