Thursday, November 04, 2010

Deal: V.I.B. 20% off Exclusive Shopping Event 2010

Just found out something nice inside our mailbox. The Hubby did not tell me yesterday, as I came back late from a supper with my friends.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just when I thought, "Crap! I forgot to buy one thing during the Sephora F&F sales!", I was pleasantly surprised that the next V.I.B. event is actually a 20% off sales. ^_^



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Unlike the F&F sales which was kept quite "secretive" in-store, they sent a very beatiful card for this Holiday Shopping Event.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sephora know how to make their customers feel special by putting effort in designing the card.

From Nov 11-15, all VIB will get 20% off for the purchase online (code VIB20) or in-store (VIB savings pass is required).


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am more excited with this fun one. Another card that is for Nov 11 Kick-Off evening, 6-9 pm. A V.I.B. is allowed to bring a friend along to get 20% off from his/her purchase too.

I am going to buy at least an item that night. Because...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

... I want this Sephora Collector's Tote!

Also, I am tempted to have first look at some of the new holiday beauty in real life.
And, I get to have a holiday makeup lessons from their experts. I wonder if Nicole is working that night, she has one of the most beautiful eyes makeup among the staffs!

Are you a V.I.B.? or having a friend who is V.I.B.? If you miss the F&F sales, then Nov 11-15 is a good second chance for you to get 20% off.

Psst! Try not to get Urban Decay, as I believe the Urban Decay 30% off is coming soon!

XOXO, Fish Fish

No comments: