Monday, December 06, 2010

Deal: Urban Decay Friends and Family 2010

My long-waited Urban Decay Friends and Family sales is finally here.

From Dec 6, 12 am PST until Dec12, 12 am PST, you can get 25% off of almost all items on Urban Decay website by using discount code 1FFNF.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Too bad, this offer is not applicable to Book of Shadows III, Naked Palette, Zero or Bourbon 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils.

Ironically, after waiting for months, I don't think I'll be getting anything from it this time. I was planning to get their All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and 24/7 Jackpot during this offer, but have already bought their 15 Anniversary 24/7 Eye Pencils Set (shipping on the way!!) and Sephora is giving a $20 gift card for me to use for $40 I spend, so I'll be getting my All Nighter from a Sephora store instead (imagine almost like a 50% off!).

The past Urban Decay Friends and Family sales was 30% off. Though this one is not as good as previous, it is still a good one to buy something you need.

p/s: My birthday was two days ago. I had a free gift from Sephora, a free ice cream from Coldstone and a new camera from the Hubby. ^_^ The Hubby also surprised me with a Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake. Yum~~~ So happy I can finally take photos for blogging again without much pain with my very old camera.

XOXO, Fish Fish

2 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

hey happy belated birthday! glad to hear you enjoyed it to the fullest ^_^

so nice to be able to buy UD products online :( unfortunately they don't ship it internationally. i just fell in love with another one of their product, the 24/7 eyeliner pencil...i only have the 2-sided one from my naked palette...they are REALLY good for tightlining...never budge and never give me panda eyes like other pencil eyeliners do! ♥sssss!

Fish Fish said...

Pink Cotton, yes, I totally love their 24/7. Hey sweetie, next time if I go back to Malaysia, I'll help you to get some UD products. ;)